Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Journal Entry #2: What am I doing?

December 11, 9:03 AM

I decided to add titles to each entry I make so that way if I want to reread something, I can always go back to reread it for whatever reason.

Anyways, I'm writing this early because of this dream I had. It was... weird. I was this mermaid granting a wish for my sister because she found my comb or something, I dunno, I don't remember all of it. Oh well, I don't think it means anything.

December 11, 10:00 AM

Uhh... Ok, well, I uhmm... Really, I'm not one to... be perverted, I guess, but I was just looking up some lingerie and I liked the selection that I just saw. I don't know why I was looking that up in the first place nor do I know why I actually liked it. I just hope my sister doesn't check the history and finds out that I was looking at panties and stuff... That could get ugly.

December 11, 10:59 AM

My parents just left for their vacation. They left a considerable amount of cash for our needs. About $1,000 to be exact. But, my parents left, it's just me, my sister and my journal. Hopefully that thing I just did is just a small phase and will go away tomorrow. As a matter of fact, I'm going back on right now; I saw this cute pair with anime kittens!

God, what's wrong with me...?

No comments:

Post a Comment