Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Journal Entry #1

December 10, 10:38 AM

Alright, so, my name is James and well... Ok, first off, I don't know why I would write my name in a journal in the first place, this is just for my sake. Anyways, uhh... Well, I never really thought of actually writing a diary, you know? I'm not girly, don't get me wrong, but I wanted to start writing in this book for um... Recording purposes, I guess.

What I mean by recording purposes is... Uh, how can I put this... I woke up this morning and I felt this tingly feeling on my arms and my legs. First thought, I think it was a spider or some bug on me and started to freak out. But when my eyes started to clear up from the morning grog, I saw that the hair on my legs and my arms were falling off! What the hell? I'm not quite sure what's going on exactly, but I think I may be getting bald... Oh no, I'm only a Freshman in high school and I'm already losing my hair!

Looks like my sister woke up, I just heard the bathroom door close. I don't want her to see me with a book that I'm writing in or I'll never hear the end of it.

December 10, 11:47 AM

I just found out that my parents are going on a vacation together to the Bahamas; weird how they're taking a vacation in Christmas, no family time. Good for my sister and I, I suppose, we won't have them breathing down our necks for our Christmas break. Anyways, ever since my hair fell off, my skin feels really soft now. I guess you can never tell how soft your skin really is without hair being in the way. I'll write in here tomorrow or if something happens later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment