Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY!!!

HELLOOOOOO!!
It's been TOO long since I've last been here! First off, let me say that I'm sorry I haven't been doing anything with stories. I've actually been... 'busy'. And by that, I mean I've been playing nothing but games and sleeping all day ever since summer started. What are you going to do? :shrugs:

So, with me being back (and hopefully going to be more active) I'm going to start brain storming some ideas for stories. I have one in mind, but like all of my other stories, I'm going to have to search for a picture :P. I'm probably going to give my background a change, just something new to look at, you know?

Other than that, I'm kind of excited to get started again!

One more thing: Since I'm still going to be playing a lot of games, you should come find me so we can talk or just be friends :D

Steam: GordonOfFreeman
Xbox: GordonOfFreeman
Skype: imonemuckyfuthalucka (don't ask about the name...)
deviantART: Kujufuji (I know it's not a game, but if you ever want to find me, that's me!)

MY FACEBOOK! Seriously, check it out! http://www.facebook.com/timmy.davis.7393
I should probably make a Twitter because, well, I'm on it more than I'm on Facebook (my personal time anyways). When I do make a Twitter, I'll let you guys know!

Until then, loved ones, keep on checking!

Also, if you don't mind doing a little bit of advertising? It seems that my absence has probably lost some people. So, if you can be awesome and just tell a friend or 2 about this wonderful place :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment